Chicken cashew Recipe
- 1 lb. boneless chicken, cut into 1-inch strips
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 green onions, cut-up
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 carrots, cleaned and sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 cup cashews
- Sauce directions: combine juice, soy sauce, honey, cornstarch and seasonings.
- In a large wok heat up 1 tablespoon oil then add stir-fry vegetables for several minutes until the onions are cooked. Remove from wok.
- Heat another tablespoon of oil and stir-fry chicken strips until browned and tender.
- Add ingredients together and stir. Servewith hot rice.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – chicken cashew