- 2 lbs. boneless pork cut in thin strips
- 5 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in 1 1/2" strips
1. Marinate pork with 3 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon cornstarch for 15 minutes.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in wok. Stir-fry peanuts and crushed red pepper, and ginger over medium-high heat for 2 minutes; then remove.
3. Add the pork, broth, vinegar, 2 tablespoon soy sauce, wine and sugar to the wok. Cover; simmer 3 minutes and stir.
4. Add combined 1 tablespoon cornstarch and water. Cook and stir all ingredients together for 5-10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy this Chinese Food Recipe - Szechuan pork