- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 lb. lean pork loin, cut into 1/8" strips
- 1/8 teaspoon. finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Start by heating the sesame oil in a skillet, then add the pork and ginger. Heat for aprx 5 minutes then drain any liquids and set the pork aside in a bowl.
- Boil 6 cups of water in a pot. Add the rest of the ingredients including the pork and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – Pork Soup