- 300g frozen cod or other fish fillet (2/3 lb)
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- dash of sesame oil and pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 Tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 3 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Thaw fillet, wash, wipe dry. Cut into pieces, marinate with (A).
- Coat fillet pieces with a layer of corn starch, deep-fry to a golden brown, scoop up and drain.
- Heat and stir (B) in wok to a boil. Stir until sauce is evenly coated on fillet pieces. Done.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – honey lemon fish fillet recipe